What information do you collect?
We, Above Board (Solent) Limited, collect information from you when you register on thesup.company, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You can however, visit our site anonymously and view its contents.
What do you use my information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – while we use a third party provider like Paypal to ensure you are protected, we do collect your invoice and delivery address to ensure we can send you a copy of the invoice and your order. Whether public or private, at no time will this information be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails - the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc from Above Board (Solent) Limited. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do you collect and hold my financial details?
No. For all payment transactions we use third party services to ensure you are protected. Because we accept Paypal via our website we never hold your financial details. If you don’t have a Paypal account you can get one here – www.paypal.com If you purchase from us at a show or exhibition we will handle your card transaction also via a third party device which means we do not hold any of your card information.
How do you protect my information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All payments take place in the third parties providers ie: Paypal’s secure environment once you have logged in.
Do you disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.