Southampton SUP Club was established due to demand from The SUP Company customers and to make the most of the beautiful setting at Woodmill Outdoor Centre.
Whether you are a new or a seasoned paddler looking for a great location to paddle from regularly with like-minded people, then the Southampton Stand Up Paddleboard Club is for you.
Operated in partnership between The SUP Company and Woodmill Outdoor Centre, the club ensures that members not only get access to and great deals of a wide range of kit but also easy access to the water, car parking, changing facilities and showers on site.
For 2017 we are also offering the first 50 founding members 4 x 1 hour hire's free of charge (that's £48 worth of hire!). This hire can be used either by the member or shared with an accompanying family member or friend.
Membership includes –
- Use of the Woodmill Outdoor Centre Lake at weekends
- Access to the River Itchen via the Woodmill Outdoor Centre pontoon
- Use of the Southampton SUP Club compressor to inflate members paddleboards
- Use of the changing rooms and showers onsite
- Car Parking
- 50% off board hire for the member and up to 1 other when accompanying a member (for a full listing of the paddleboards available to hire, take a look at The SUP Company Test Centre)
- 10% Discount on paddles, accessories and SUP Wear offered by The SUP Company
- Early access to The SUP Company sales and offers
- Invites to Monthly Summer Social Paddle Outs for Members in the surrounding area
- Inclusion in the Southampton SUP Club Facebook group - meet other local paddlers and arrange meets with ease.
- Free onsite use of Starboard SUP Polo Kit
- Club Socials and BBQ's
Annual membership costs (starts from the 1st of any month) -
Individual - £60
Couples - £99
For Family membership please send us an email or call us on 02380 172189.
Southampton SUP Club Members will also have first refusal of onsite paddleboard storage which is currently being created. Pricing for this will be announced once the storage is available.